Generally speaking, your medical care in an Illinois workers’ compensation case should be guided by your doctor. For most cases like back, leg, hand, shoulder injuries, etc., that doctor would be an orthopedic. Typically they’ll start with physical therapy for you, then maybe try pain injections and if that fails they might suggest surgery. Work … Continue Reading